1001 Woodward Ave
Finding Woodward Ave Office Space
Housed in an impressive glass building in the heart of downtown Detroit, our Campus Martius location is a unique office space on Woodward Ave. Sitting pretty on three floors, employees, guests, and clients alike are bound to be smitten with its creative conference rooms, private offices, and event spaces. Beyond the space, WeWork’s thriving community will be sure to welcome and wow. Whether you need a single desk or an entire floor, this is the place where your business can feel at home. Just steps away from the building is urban green space, while drinking and dining favorites like Central Bar and Kitchen, Parc, and Bad Lucky Bar are nearby for easy after-work outings. The Q line stops right in front of the building, making commutes easier than ever. Join us at Campus Martius for a coworking experience like no other.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork Campus Martius for Unique Coworking Space?
Back when the building first opened in 1965, the Motown movement was swinging into high gear. The intent of this coworking space’s design is to celebrate the soulful history of Detroit’s music scene—an homage to the musical and creative upstarts who founded their own record labels and venues. Refined industrial materials like expanded metal and car upholstery celebrate the city’s history of production. Beyond WeWork’s hallmark amenities like front-desk service and stocked kitchens, enjoy a game room, new mothers’ room, and fantastic views. Join us at WeWork Campus Martius for a collaborative space that supports your business.
- Arcade Room
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.