Carrera 7 # 116-50 Bogota DC
View on map
Finding Bogota Coworking Space in Usaquen
Light colored brick and gleaming glass windows combine to create the attractive face of our new, six-story Usaquen office space. Located in the vibrant business hub of northern Bogotá, this space puts you amongst the likes of Samsung, Bank of America, SAP, P&G, and Korn Ferry, and welcomes business of all sizes from a variety of industries. Its convenience is undeniable. Most drive or take the bus by way of Carrera Séptima, but if you’re one for biking there’s onsite storage as well. Try Osaki or Cafe Amarti for lunch, and Bogota Beer Company or The Irish Pub for after-work drinks—all only a short distance away. As for attractions, check out Cinema Paraiso, which screens indie films that are sure give your team a creative spark. Or you can always head to the Santa Barbara Shopping Center or Usaquen’s Sunday flea market for some casual spending. WeWork at Usaquen leaves nothing to be desired.
What will it cost?
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork for Your Coworking Space Near Teleport Bogota?
Bogotá is the metropolitan jewel of Colombia, making our space near Usaquen the workspace of your dreams. Our spacious, unique common areas, micro-roasted coffee, and weekly events are a huge draw—but that’s not all. This WeWork boasts a spacious outdoor roof deck with panoramic views of the entire city, perfect for a casual one-on-one, or five minute break during the day, or hosting your next launch party or lecture in the evening. That, plus a sunlit courtyard that throws heaps of natural light into the interior lounges means you’ll always have the beauty of Bogotá to inspire you. Don’t miss out.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.