450 Lexington Ave New York NY 10017
View on map
Finding an Office Near Grand Central Station
If you want to surround yourself with Fortune 500 companies, corporate headquarters, and prominent law and financial firms, you can’t beat WeWork’s office space at Grand Central. In a historic former post office, this ideal location on 45th Street between Lexington and Park Avenues puts you close to many of the country’s most prominent businesses. It’s a great location for commuters, as the 4, 5, 6, 7, and S subway lines are here, plus Metro North trains for those who live upstate. Treat your team to delicious Greek food at Nerai after a big win, or grab French cocktails and small plates at Gabriel Kreuther. Join some of New York City’s top professionals at WeWork Grand Central.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Why WeWork Grand Central Is Such Unique Office Space
This location’s design is a nod to two crucial entities that keep the city running smoothly: Grand Central Station and the United States Postal Service. Think “neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these creators from the swift completion of their appointed rounds.” We preserved vintage metal mailboxes in our walls, for example, to retain that iconic feeling of New York’s golden era. Stately building, truly unique designs, all-inclusive amenities, and an energetic community make WeWork Grand Central the place to be for your business.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.