1825 South Grant Street San Mateo CA 94402
San Mateo , SF Bay AreaAdresse
Finding San Mateo Coworking Space
WeWork’s coworking office in San Mateo sits at the doorstep of the city’s bustling downtown, surrounded by several upscale hotels and located directly off the 92, 101 and I-280 freeways. Spanning two floors of a nine-story building, this shared office space boasts unique common areas, sleek private offices, and smart conference rooms, making it easy for your team to collaborate and find inspiration. Plus, there’s outdoor space. Commuting is a breeze with onsite parking and ample train and bus stations within walking distance. After work, entertain clients or celebrate team wins at one of the area’s many restaurants, which range in fare from fine seafood to casual Mexican cuisine. The building is also central to some of California’s most scenic coastlines, making it easy to unwind when the week is done. Ready to elevate your workday? Schedule your visit today.
Hva vil det koste?
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.