Tokyo Square Garden
Finding Office Space in Tokyo Square Garden
If you’re looking for coworking space in Tokyo Square Garden that connects you with vibrant network of professionals and entrepreneurs, WeWork is the ticket. Soaring above the 14th floor of a modern building complex, our space boasts beautifully designed common areas, unique conference rooms, sleek private offices, an arcade room, and an outdoor terrace. The building is directly connected to Kyobashi metro station, making the commute a breeze; plus, the Tokyo and Yurakucho JR stations are also within walking distance. Need a break between meetings? Step into one of the many art galleries or architectural showrooms nearby to recharge your creativity. Directly below the building, there’s also a variety of restaurants —a tranquil setting for client dinners or team celebrations. Whether your company has one employee or thousands, WeWork’s coworking space in Tokyo Square Garden will help you keep them productive and engaged. Schedule your visit today to learn more.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.