Sony Center - Coworking Space in Potsdamer Platz
, Berlin Address
WeWork Sony Center, located right on Potsdamer Platz, offers members workspace in one of Berlin's most vibrant neighborhoods. Access to the gorgeous central plaza and sweeping views of the city make this a popular spot for creators in all industries.
What will it cost?
Potsdamer Platz - Kemperplatz 1 Berlin 10785
- S1/S2/S25 - U2
- APCOA parking (€160/month or €2.50/hour)
- The 1 and the 96
- RB (Regional Buss) and RE
- Storage available
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Events at Sony Center
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Berlin Holiday PartyDecember 18th, 6:30PM - 9:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.