Fresh Office Space in Downtown Raleigh
, Raleigh-Durham Address
Perched in a 10-story glass tower on one of the highest elevations of the city, our first Raleigh location stands above the rest, redefining downtown office space. Teams ranging from law, tech, finance, and design come together in WeWork One Glenwood’s three floors of coworking space to make their home. Commutes are made easy with Route 401 nearby and parking, bus, and train options within walking distance. Being in Raleigh’s most trendy neighborhood, this location puts a new spin on work-life balance, providing a rich blend of restaurants, cafes, shops, and bars right on your doorstep. So whether you’re looking to treat an out-of-town client to traditional barbecue at The Pit or celebrating a team win over contemporary cocktails at The Cortez, you’ll have some of the city’s best drinking and dining easily on hand. When it comes to getting the most out of your workday, look no further than WeWork One Glenwood.
1 Glenwood Ave Raleigh NC 27603
- 6, 13 and R line (on the block); 4, 8, 16, 105, 100, 13 (2 blocks away)
- Powerhouse Square Parking Deck at W Jones Street (.2 miles away); Warehouse Parking @ S. West St & W. Martin St (.3 miles away)
- U.S. Route 401 (3 blocks away)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Finding Coworking Space on Glenwood Avenue
Housed in a brand new building that straddles hip Glenwood South and the vibrant Warehouse District, WeWork One Glenwood puts your business at the crossroads of creativity and culture. Here, custom murals and art-filled interiors complement the area’s lively maker scene, inspiring teams to think differently and color outside the lines. Thanks to the building’s floor-to-ceiling windows, natural light finds its way throughout the space’s lounges, private offices, and meeting rooms, brightening workdays and fighting fluorescence. From micro-roasted coffee, fresh fruit water, printing, and supportive onsite staff, we make sure your day goes smoothly so you can focus on what you do best. We’ve even included an outdoor balcony—so grab your laptop and work al fresco for the day. Downtown Raleigh is quickly evolving; so should your workspace. Book a tour today!
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.