King George 20
Finding Coworking Space in Downtown Jerusalem
Steps away from Jerusalem’s Downtown Triangle business district, this shared office space puts your team in the center of the action. From private offices and shared desks to modern lounges and dedicated conference rooms, we built our two-floor King George location with productivity in mind. Here, teams from tech, law, and design enjoy an endless supply of micro-roasted coffee, a pet-friendly policy, and easy access to the bus and train via King George Street. Plus, nearby Machne Yehuda Market offers tons of tasty options for lunch, team outings, and client dinners. Why work anywhere else? WeWork King George has everything you need and then some. Schedule a tour today.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Unique to this Building
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.