50-60 Station Road
50-60 Station Road Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB1 2JH
- Access to WeWork workspaces and conference rooms
- Preferred status on waiting lists
- Access to dozens of exclusive WeWork member benefits
- Access to over 210,000 other WeWork members and entrepreneurs
Finding Cambridge Coworking Space at 50-60 Station Road
Ideally situated in a new city quarter of historic Cambridge, our vibrant coworking space in CB1 Business Centre was built with you in mind. Three floors of this striking nine-story building are dedicated to WeWork: Meet with a client in a modern conference room, then touch base with coworkers in our art-filled lounges or your own private office. Commuting is a breeze with onsite parking and several buses in the area; bike storage and showers add to the convenience. If you’re expanding operations into London, Cambridge Railway Station is also nearby—offering services to Liverpool Street and Kings Cross. After work, host a networking happy hour in our dedicated event space, or explore the countless culinary options in the CB1 complex. Launch your company or grow your team in this dynamic neighbourhood, and join WeWork at 50-60 Station Road today.
- Furnished with desks and chairs. Filing cabinets are also available depending on the country.
- Includes 12 credits to book conference rooms
- Post and package handling
- Furnished with a desk and chair. Filing cabinet is also available depending on the country.
- 5 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Post and package handling
- Guaranteed deskspace in the common area
- 2 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Mail and packaging (£50/month) is available depending on the country.
Location50-60 Station Road Cambridge, Cambridgeshire CB1 2JH
45 minute train ride to Kings Cross Station
Onsite cycle park accomodating up to 3,000 bicycles
Unique to this building
For those who cycle to work or enjoy a morning workout, freshen up with ease thanks to on-site showers.
With a projector, sound system and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meet-ups.
Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
Our team are here for you throughout the working week, from front-desk service to personalised support.
Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V equipment and unexpected details such as customised wallpaper and marble tables.
Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies and a paper shredder.
Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & social events
From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique common areas
The heart and soul of our locations, these lounges are living room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.