Finding Sydney CBD Coworking Space
383 George St
, Sydney Address
Whether your team is a creative agency, a lean startup, or an established corporation, discover networking and collaboration opportunities in WeWork’s Sydney CBD coworking space. Spanning six floors in a 10-story building, this dog-friendly location is a true meld of old and new with two heritage listed buildings overlooking George Street. Commuting is easy with bike storage and parking available, plus the Town Hall and King Street public transit stations nearby. Abuzz with innovation and an influx of restaurants, bars, and entertainment options, businesses of all sizes will thrive in our serviced office space near Hyde Park. Book a tour today to learn more about the all-inclusive amenities and unbeatable design this space has to offer.
What will it cost?
383 George Street Sydney NSW 2000
- Town Hall Station by Train King Street and Town Hall Station Bus Stops
- Western Distributor & M1
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Bike StorageRows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming RoomGet the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event spaceWith a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness RoomWhether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog FriendlyGet your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- ShowersFor all those who bike to work or enjoy a morning workout session, freshen up with ease thanks to onsite showers.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.