Santiago de ChileAddress
Our Unique Coworking Spaces on Avenida Apoquindo
For our first Chilean location, we chose Las Condes, a trendy neighborhood within Santiago’s metropolitan region and a hub of commercial activity. Occupying 11 floors in an imposing building, this shared office space is surrounded by transportation options, shopping malls, and over 500 restaurants, giving you easy access and ample options for lunches or team outings. Enjoy your morning coffee overlooking the Andes mountain range, or boost your creativity in our arcade room. We’ve got everything you need to do your best work—book a tour to see for yourself.
What will it cost?
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Konferenční místnosti
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- High Speed Internet
- Připojte se k pevné ethernetové síti nebo k zabezpečené síti Wi-Fi s podporou IT a funkcí přihlášení hosta.
- Káva z mikropražírny
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Telefonní budky
- Tyto zvukotěsné kabinky jsou příjemným útočištěm pro soukromé hovory a videochaty.
- Pracovníci pracoviště
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
Unique to this Building
- Arcade Room
- Game Lounge
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Meditation/Quiet Room
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
Santiago de Chile
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.