379 W Broadway
Manhattan, New York CityAddress
Finding Office Space on West Broadway
Occupying five floors of a historic loft building in SoHo, this New York office space sits on a tree-lined street full of classic architecture. Members from small and large companies in a range of industries flock here for an inspiring atmosphere and prime location. There are plenty of spots on the surrounding streets for wining and dining clients, as well as some of the best shopping Manhattan has to offer—perfect for running after-work errands. Commuting is easy with our enclosed garage, as well as a number of trains within a five-minute radius. Join WeWork West Broadway today and put your business in a good place.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Úklidové služby
- Naše úklidová četa nepřetržitě udržuje společné prostory, zasedací místnosti a privátní kanceláře v dokonalé čistotě.
- High Speed Internet
- Připojte se k pevné ethernetové síti nebo k zabezpečené síti Wi-Fi s podporou IT a funkcí přihlášení hosta.
- Pracovníci pracoviště
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Telefonní budky
- Tyto zvukotěsné kabinky jsou příjemným útočištěm pro soukromé hovory a videochaty.
- Konferenční místnosti
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Káva z mikropražírny
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Our Unique West Broadway Coworking Space
Our coworking space on West Broadway has creativity in its DNA. In a building that dates back to the late 1800s, this space was once home to artist studios—as evidenced by the paint splatters we found during demolition. We sought to pay homage to this creative history by preserving the exposed brick and adding carefully curated interiors for form and function. Your team will love the energizing vibe here—especially the fifth floor lounge, where sunlight streams in through a skylight and the wallpaper resembles an old-growth forest. From unlimited micro-roasted coffee to networking events and a dog-friendly policy, you’ll have everything you need at WeWork West Broadway.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.