1775 Tysons Blvd
Tysons, Washington, D.C.Address
Tysons Corner Office Space
Nestled among two world-class shopping centers, WeWork Tysons is a model of convenience for Washington, DC coworking space. Occupying three floors in a glass-front, LEED-certified building, WeWork Tysons boasts modern workspace in a family-friendly part of town. With the corporate headquarters of Hilton and Booz Allen Hamilton close by, your business is in good company. Tons of great eating options like Shake Shack give you a well-deserved mid-day break, and easy access to parking, bike racks, the Metro, and bus transit make commuting the easiest part of your day. At WeWork Tysons, you can find a true professional home.
What will it cost?
- Pracovníci pracoviště
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Úklidové služby
- Naše úklidová četa nepřetržitě udržuje společné prostory, zasedací místnosti a privátní kanceláře v dokonalé čistotě.
- Telefonní budky
- Tyto zvukotěsné kabinky jsou příjemným útočištěm pro soukromé hovory a videochaty.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Konferenční místnosti
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Připojte se k pevné ethernetové síti nebo k zabezpečené síti Wi-Fi s podporou IT a funkcí přihlášení hosta.
- Káva z mikropražírny
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Our Unique Tysons Corner Office Spaces
Located 15 minutes outside of Washington, DC, Tysons Corner is a little gem of the northern Virginia suburbs. Designs for our office space here combine 1950s consumer culture with refined mid-century cues, referencing the cars, pop art, and fashion of the era to evoke a nostalgic sense of sophistication and elegance. Fruit water, printing, high-speed internet—we’ve got all the workspace essentials. But we go even further, raising the bar with custom graphics, and an especially user-friendly sectional couch in our lounge area. Join us at WeWork Tysons for a workspace where you can truly feel comfortable.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.