When it comes to a professional office environment that’s as inviting and accessible as the city of Denver itself, WeWork’s 17th Street location is in a league of its own. Occupying three floors of the illustrious Tabor Center tower, this dog-friendly coworking space has no shortage of amenities, including an onsite fitness center and covered parking. Home to a diverse mix of both traditional companies and scrappy startups in the digital and tech industries, our shared office space in Denver’s Central Business District is also a popular satellite office for global teams. Outdoor space and bike storage make it easy for members to stay energized throughout the day; after work, enjoy a farm-to-table client dinner at The Kitchen, or celebrate team wins at Jax Fish House. Ready to reimagine your workspace? Schedule a visit today.
What will it cost?
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.