901 Woodland St
Finding Coworking Space on Woodland Street
Sitting pretty on three floors of a modern building in East Nashville, WeWork 901 Woodland is just the coworking space you’ve been looking for. This is a chill, hip neighborhood rich with artsy talent that’s eager to collaborate. Although creative types run the block, our flexible coworking space is a great home for businesses of all sizes working in a range of industries—from tech to finance and law. With a main entrance on Woodland Street between S 9th and McFerrin Ave, you’ll find an easy commute by way of bus or car. That’s not to mention that some of the best kept secrets in Tennessee dining and shopping are hidden in East Nashville. Locals love The Crying Wolf, Basement East, Butcher and Bee, and Edley's BBQ—all nearby. Come to 901 Woodland and watch your business flourish.
Hva vil det koste?
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Not Your Average East Nashville Office Space
As a brand new building, 901 Woodland has a modern aesthetic with tons of natural light. Designed with music in mind, we’ve infused some metaphorical music references, focusing on rhythm, fluidity and balance. We’ve taken these key musical components and seamlessly integrated them into this creative workspace, leaving you with an invigorating environment that excites your team and inspires clients. Plus, there’s plenty more to love. The lounge, for instance, is decorated with custom art and our micro-roasted coffee bar even has barista service. We’ve considered every detail, adding a functional outdoor space, new mothers’ room, and a pet-friendly policy. Move into WeWork 901 Woodland and you’ll be whistling while you work.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Pet Friendly
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.