575 Lexington Avenue
575 Lexington Avenue New York NY 10022
575 Lexington Avenue
Manhattan, New York CityAdresse
Finding Coworking Space in Midtown East
Between the United Nations Headquarters and the luxury shops of Fifth Avenue, WeWork’s coworking space at 575 Lexington is the place to be. Five floors of this 35-story tower are converted office space, featuring expansive lounge areas, collaborative conference rooms, and productivity-fueling private offices. Take a call from the beautiful outdoor terrace, or kick off a big project in the onsite brainstorming room. Commuting is simple with the 6, E, and M trains all within walking distance. After work, discover the variety of restaurants in the area or take the team for a tour of the Museum of Modern Art nearby. Whether you’re in media, advertising, government contracting, or technology, WeWork’s coworking space at 575 Lexington will put you right in the action. Schedule a visit today.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.