330 North Wabash
Coworking Space in Chicago’s River North
Whether you’re looking to launch a new venture or expand your operations, our luxurious River North location features prime office space inside a historic landmark building and all-inclusive amenities to help your business succeed. Enjoy two floors of beautifully designed lounges, private offices, and conference rooms with stunning views of the Chicago River—plus an onsite fitness center, premium finishes, and a coffee bar with full-time barista. Commuting is a breeze with more than 10 bus lines all within a two-block radius, plus bike storage for the cyclists on your team. After work, head to downstairs to enjoy some of the city’s best restaurants, bars, and entertainment options. Ready to elevate your work day? Book a tour today.
Hva vil det koste?
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.