Elevated Coworking in HaZerem
10 HaZerem St
, Tel Aviv Address
When you’re searching for Tel Aviv coworking space, nothing compares to WeWork’s offices on HaPelech Street. Here, teams from every industry enjoy five floors of private offices, shared desks, meeting rooms, and lounges. Commuting is stress-free with the HaHagana train station moments away and the 72, 1, and 40 bus routes within walking distance. Plus, there’s onsite bike storage for cyclists. Pasta Chef, Pane & Vino, and Trevi are neighborhood favorites when it comes to team lunches or client dinners—and they’re close by. For convenient coworking and inspiring surroundings, come to WeWork HaZerem.
What will it cost?
7 HaPelech Street Tel Aviv 6816727
- Tel Aviv HaHagana Train Station
- Kibbutz Galuyot Rd.
- Bus lines 72, 1, 40 - 10 min walk from HaZerem.
- Bike storage available. No bike share station nearby.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Impact LabsPrototype your products in our dedicated maker space, which includes 3D printers, laser cutting machines, an IoT lab, and more.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Offices on HaPelech Street
Located near a former orchard, our designs at 7 HaPelech Street celebrate the famous Shamouti orange that once thrived here—and empower your team to prosper as well. With a rich variety of plants, bountiful art, and an expansive rooftop lounge, feeling connected with nature is an everyday occurrence. Does your team build physical products? You’re in luck—this building also features a one-of-a-kind maker space equipped with 3D printers, laser cutting machines, a wood and metal workshop, and more. Whatever your industry, our HaZerem office space will help you take your business to the next level. Join WeWork today to reap the benefits.
Events at 10 HaZerem St
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Meetup: Agreements, suppliers and what's in betweenDecember 10th,10:00AM - 12:30PM
- “Awarding Joy” Recognizing Cutting-edge Neuro-wellness Research & InnovationDecember 18th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- EcoMotion Smart Mobility Job FairDecember 21st,10:00AM - 3:00PM
- Cannabis Tech Meetup: On The Verge of The Cannabis Industry BoomDecember 26th, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.