Flexible Venues in Washington DC
Why Host Your DC Events at WeWork?
Find Event Space in Washington DC
Our event locations in Washington DC are suitable for all sorts of occasions.
- 80 M Street, SE
- Anchored on the ground floor. Large industrial-style space with lounges, custom art, and visual and audio equipment. An ideal location for social events or seated programming. Includes a projector, screen, and two handheld microphones. Fits up to 300 people.
- Metropolitan Square
- Prime location in Downtown DC. A sweeping open space with various lounges and nooks. Best for nighttime suit-and-tie events, product launches, and cocktail hours. Includes a projector, screen, and two handheld microphones. Fits up to 300 people.
- Universal North
- Located in Dupont Circle. Workshop space that features an open-air patio, fully-stocked pantry, customized seating, and cozy lounge areas. Perfect for offsites, retreats, or networking events. Includes a projector, screen, and two handheld microphones. Fits up to 75 people.
- 777 6th Street NW
- An airy, three-story venue. Features bars, arcade games, and various soft seating arrangements. Reserve a single level for panel events or seminars; use all three floors for large-scale social gatherings. Includes a projector, screen, and two handheld microphones. Fits up to 400 people.
- Wonder Bread Factory
- The former factory of the renowned breadmaker. Well-equipped for receptions, outdoor events, and book or product launches. Double garage doors roll up from the main common area to the outdoor terrace. Includes a projector, screen, and one handheld microphone. Fits up to 150 people.
- Crystal City
- Conveniently located off Crystal Drive. Features light-filled common areas and an outdoor patio. Includes lower level elevator access and a fully-stocked catering kitchen. Close to public transport and parking. Comes with a projector, screen, and one handheld microphone. Fits up to 100 people.
- Tysons Corner
- A convenient Northern Virginia location. Vintage-style lounge areas with comfortable furniture and floor-to-ceiling windows. Garage parking available. Includes a projector, screen, and two handheld microphones. Fits up to 150 people.
How Do I Host?
You don’t need to be a WeWork member to host your event. Just let us know your needs and someone from our team will reach out to help you start planning.
Our Community team will receive any packages ahead of time, coordinate your logistics, and set up the venue.
L'amfitrió ets tu
Send your 'Save the Dates' and have your guests show up to an event space you can be proud of.