Downtown Toronto Office Space
Tours and information sessions are currently taking place at our 1 University Ave location while Scotia Plaza is under construction.
Looking for a Downtown Toronto office space that will help your business thrive? Spanning two floors, this location is the place to be, with beautifully designed workspaces, world-class services, and unparalleled amenities. For a midday refresh, head downstairs to Dineen Coffee for a fresh snack or an energizing drink. Just one block away from King Subway Station and a variety of streetcar stations, commuting is simple no matter where you’re coming from—or where you’re headed. Schedule your visit today to learn more about WeWork’s beautiful Toronto coworking space.
Scotia Plaza is designed to offer office solutions for companies needing space over 15 people. If you’re looking for a smaller workspace, check out 100 University and our other locations in Toronto.
Hva vil det koste?
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.