154 W 14th St
Manhattan, New York CityAdresse
Greenwich Village Coworking Space
Centrally located and notoriously charming, businesses of every industry will thrive in WeWork’s Greenwich Village coworking space. Throughout each floor of this metropolitan location, members can enjoy inviting lounges, soundproofed phone rooms, and fully stocked kitchens. Plus, with a variety of local bus lines and the 1, 2, 3, E, F, M, and L trains just minutes away, commuting has never been easier. After work, entertain clients at The Crooked Knife, or celebrate team wins at Raines Law Room. Whatever you’re working on, our office on West 14th Street provides unbeatable support for you and your team.
Hva vil det koste?
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.