South Boston, BostonAddress
Tours and information sessions are currently taking place at our 501 Boylston St location while One Seaport is under construction.
Just steps away from the relaxing Harbor Way promenade, WeWork’s South Boston office space offers a creative oasis for entrepreneurs and established businesses. Nestled among the vibrant array of shops, restaurants, and cultural attractions of Seaport Square, members here enjoy two floors of inviting common areas, phone booths, and private offices. Waterfront views and relaxing green spaces throughout the surrounding neighborhood make it easy to stay refreshed and inspired throughout the day. With Courthouse Station just minutes away, quickly connect to the MBTA Silver Line for access to Logan International Airport. Ready to reimagine your workspace? Schedule a visit today.
What will it cost?
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.