1010 N Hancock St Philadelphia PA 19123
View on map
Northern Liberties Office Space
Occupying two levels of the former Schmidt’s Brewery—inspiration for the huge letters spelling “Cheers” behind the reception desk—this Philadelphia office space makes the most of its industrial space. The very walkable NoLibs neighborhood is known for its great eateries and atmospheric local bars, especially favorites like Standard Tap and Frankford Hall. The office space is just minutes away from the Old City District, the home of Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, and many other historical landmarks. The Market-Frankford Line has a stop on Girard Avenue, a five-minute walk from the office. Attracting a wide range of businesses, this Philadelphia office space is a great option for artists, designers, and other young entrepreneurs, as well as corporations looking for a local base of operations.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
A Workspace Where Old Meets New
The designs at our Northern Liberties coworking space insert a modern, crisp attitude into a historic, industrial brewery. We renovated the space, but preserved the existing architecture to create a workspace that feels at once old and new. A large mural and stadium staircase within a double-height space is the heart of the building—a great venue for large events. You’ll find graceful brick archways, sliding metal doors, and textured concrete columns. There are plenty of comfortable common areas inside, and Schmidt's Commons just outside the front door. Of course we’ve got the WeWork staples like onsite staff, cleaning services, and fruit water, but the perks go even further. Enjoy special amenities like a new mothers’ room, large game room, and artist studios. WeWork Northern Liberties leaves nothing to be desired.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Game Lounge
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.