125 S Clark Street Chicago IL 60603
View on map
Finding Office Space in Chicago Loop
With its prime location in the Chicago Loop, the National Building is in the heart of the city’s bustling business district. Our coworking space sits on four floors of this beautifully renovated space and provides comfy lounge areas and ample conference rooms. You’ll find businesses of all sizes here from a variety of industries getting in on the action. You also don’t have to venture far for good eats. Go down to the first floor to visit Revival Food Hall for a taste of local favorites or step outside to try some of the food trucks parked outside of the building. National Building’s central location gives you access to a wide array of nearby public transportation options. Join our new community and experience downtown’s bustling energy.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Our Unique Office Space in the Chicago Loop
Designed in 1907 by renowned architect Daniel Burnham, the former Commercial National Bank of Chicago is now home to WeWork National Building. The concept of the shared office space draws inspiration from the Loop’s nearby public art, bringing the vibrancy of Calder’s signature orange-red Flamingo sculpture into your workspace. In addition to its unique design, our spacious common areas, micro-roasted coffee with barista, and weekly events are a huge draw. With WeWork amenities, a strong community, and a stunning view of Chicago’s business district, this spot is hard to beat.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.