195 Montague Street 14th Floor Brooklyn NY 11201
View on map
Finding Coworking Space on Montague Street
Surrounded by the leafy parks of Montague Street, this Brooklyn Heights coworking space sits in a neighborhood rich with history. WeWork occupies four floors of the building, with memorable views of the Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building, and the Statue of Liberty. Near many of Brooklyn’s courthouses, the location attracts mostly legal firms, but you’ll find plenty of other businesses of all sizes. The central location offers easy access via the Court Street and Borough Hall subway stations for the 2, 3, 4, 5, N, and R lines. Nearby, buses depart from Cadman Plaza, and there’s a parking garage on the same block. Friend of a Farmer, one of the area’s most popular restaurants, is down the street, and the Henry Street Ale House is just steps away. Get inspired by the neighborhood’s historic charm at WeWork Montague St.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Why WeWork for Unique Brooklyn Heights Office Space
We’ve brought the richness and warmth of Brooklyn Heights into our office space at Montague. Custom wood detailing like reclaimed teak from abandoned buildings in Indonesia, a string-lit wooden trellis above the kitchen island, and bathrooms that feel like a weekend hike through the Catskills are just a few of the details that welcome you and your team. Members enjoy the comforts of home without sacrificing the productivity, connection, and amenities of dedicated workspace. Of course you’ll enjoy the universal WeWork perks like onsite cleaning staff and Community Managers, refreshing fruit water, and ever-flowing microbrew, but Montague offers more unique benefits like premium snacks and swag at our Honesty Market and a dog-friendly policy too. What are you waiting for? Your business will fit right in.
- Honesty Market
- With a convenience store right in your space, you’ve always got snacks and drinks at hand for a quick fuel-up.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.