1342 Florida Ave NW Washington DC 20009
View on map
Finding Florida Ave Office Space
WeWork Manhattan Laundry occupies over four floors of a handsome building on Florida Ave, featuring the very popular La Colombe Coffee and a beer garden on the ground floor. The location attracts all sorts of businesses, from creative firms to tech startups to nonprofit organizations. Chock-full of bars and restaurants, the neighborhood doubles as one of DC’s most well-traveled nightlife destinations. Take our advice and grab a wood-fired pizza for your team at Matchbox, or plan a stroll through Meridian Hill Park, a 12-acre urban preserve with babbling fountains surrounded by lush greenery. A few blocks south is the U Street/Cardozo Metro station, a stop on both the Yellow and Green lines. Move your team into one of DC’s most bustling neighborhoods at WeWork Manhattan Laundry.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork Manhattan Laundry’s Unique Design
In a once-abandoned factory building, WeWork Manhattan Laundry features an industrial vibe accented by brick walls, wide windows, and soaring ceilings. Like a dive music spot or local coffee shop, our lounges transform shared open spaces into friendly go-to spots for DC’s professional community. Here, hand-painted murals and neon art reference the rich Go-Go music history of the Shaw district. Manhattan Laundry includes every workspace necessity like printing, conference rooms, and high-speed internet, but a refreshing view from our green wall skybridge definitely adds a unique touch. Get comfortable at WeWork Manhattan Laundry.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.