261 Madison Avenue New York NY 10016
View on map
Coworking Near Grand Central and Murray Hill
Just blocks from Grand Central Station, WeWork Madison puts you at a coveted Midtown Manhattan address. Occupying two floors of a classic New York office building near Murray Hill, Bryant Park, and the Midtown Tunnel, this space attracts established companies in law, marketing, and a number of burgeoning consultancies in advertising, tech, and more. If you’re looking to impress clients, a well-regarded Japanese eatery, Zuma, is just downstairs and Fine & Rare, a classy jazz lounge, is just down the street. For an illustrious location and easy access by public transportation, head to WeWork Madison.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork Madison Means Unique Office Space
Many of the spacious glass office spaces at WeWork Madison have views onto its eponymous avenue—historically home to the city’s big advertising firms. For this location, our designers put a modern twist on the neighborhood’s professional reputation, adding fun pops of color in the common areas, while keeping the overall vibe sophisticated and elevated. Enjoy access to nine conference rooms, and an internal staircase, which connects members organically. Need a quick fuel-up? With an Honesty Market right in the space, you can easily pick up a healthy snack. Join us at WeWork Madison, and discover the future of your work.
- Honesty Market
- With a convenience store right in your space, you’ve always got snacks and drinks at hand for a quick fuel-up.
Here to help
New York City
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.