3900 W Alameda Ave Suite 1200 Burbank CA 91505
View on map
Finding Office Space in Burbank’s Media District
Located in the heart of the Media District, WeWork’s Burbank office space gives you access to notable neighbors like The Walt Disney Company, Warner Bros. Studios, and ABC Television. Discover four floors of pet-friendly coworking space with shared kitchens, private offices, and brainstorming rooms. This modern high-rise offers sweeping 360-degree views of all the major studios—ideal inspiration for dreamers and professionals alike. Right off the 134, with parking in the building, this location is easily accessible and commuter-friendly. For a happy-hour alternative, check out nearby Falcon Theater, Garry Marshall’s small performance stage for emerging pieces of work. And if you find yourself working on a weekend, refuel at Toluca Lake Farmers Market to stock up on fresh ingredients and homemade goodies. Join us at WeWork Burbank for a business scene that’s never gone out of style.
What will it cost?
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
WeWork’s Unique Flexible Offices in Burbank’s Media District
World-famous TV and movie studios have long called Burbank home, giving this shared working space a unique vibe all its own. Here, our designs acknowledge the rich history of the area with a touch of influence from the outdoors. We celebrate the calm and otherworldly beauty of Joshua Tree to inspire your team and your guests to unleash their greatest potential. Any workspace can have a lounge, but ours stand out with with a wealth of custom art. Your old office may have had a coffee maker, but ours has a micro-roasted coffee bar with baristas. We’ve considered every detail and have even included a state-of-the-art gym and a pool table. WeWork Burbank is a nuanced blend of the practical and the playful. Come find your business balance here.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.