650 California Street
650 California Street San Francisco CA 94108
View on map
Finding California Street Office Space
Our shared office space at 650 California Street sits on four floors of a 34-story office building on the northwestern edge of San Francisco’s Financial DIstrict and Chinatown. This modern high-rise is a an icon in the City by the Bay. Discover private offices, conference rooms, and coworking space for a community of innovative professionals. Your business is bound to thrive in an environment this fresh. With another WeWork location just down the street, you and your team will get access to double the local networking opportunities. Parking and bike storage are available in our basement, but most members can easily walk to work. Marengo On the Alley is a popular nearby lunch spot, and Kearny Street is home to plenty of other restaurants and watering holes for the after-work hours. Elevate your business in this lively neighborhood.
What will it cost?
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Why WeWork 650 California Street for San Francisco Coworking
650 California Street, also known as the Hartford Building, is an architectural behemoth completed in 1964. For this location, we customized the WeWork coworking experience as an oasis for the tech-savvy. Walk through the stately cobalt-and-gold lobby into our geometric lounge with sparks of brass. Designs play on the vibrancy of local architecture and the surrounding woods. In addition to WeWork’s hallmark amenities like front-desk service and brainstorming rooms, 650 California Street includes eye-catching art installations and remarkably high ceilings. With this much space, your business is guaranteed to fit right in.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
Here to help
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.