501 Boylston Street
501 Boylston Street Boston MA 02116
View on map
Copley Square Office Space
Delivering a prime address in one of the most sought-after locations in Boston, WeWork’s Copley Square office space is the place to be for established businesses and independent entrepreneurs alike. Beautifully designed lounges, private offices, and conference rooms span two floors of this newly renovated building—and an energizing outdoor space helps you stay refreshed throughout the day. With Back Bay station just steps away, you can quickly connect to the Green and Orange Lines and regional trains. Plus, there’s onsite parking and bike storage. After work, the Boston Commons provide a perfect backdrop for celebrating team wins in style. Book a tour today to learn more about the all-inclusive amenities this space has to offer.
What will it cost?
- Personal på plats
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Dygnet runt hjälper vår städpersonal till att hålla gemensamma utrymmen, mötesrum och privata kontor fräscha och rena.
- Dessa ljudisolerade alkover erbjuder bekväma rum för privata samtal och videosamtal.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koppla upp dig till trådbundet Ethernet eller säker wifi som inkluderar IT-support och möjlighet att logga in som gäst.
- Mikrorostat kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.