Find Your Tribe, Create Your Life’s Work.
Meet the Veterans in Residence
From New York to Nashville and Austin to Atlanta, learn more about how Veterans in Residence can empower you find your tribe and create your life’s work.
Find your Mission
About Veterans in Residence
A partnership of WeWork and Bunker Labs, Veterans in Residence is a highly-selective six-month startup incubator and leadership program that provides veteran entrepreneurs the community, business skills, and workspace to help launch and scale their business.
- Fully Sponsored Workspace
- Fully sponsored WeWork workspace for six months, a private WeWork Veterans in Residence Quarters, and full WeWork member benefits.
- Business Skills & Support
- Veterans in Residence meet weekly in person as a local tribe, and once a month for a national Masterclass series with VIP founders, corporate leaders and business domain experts. WeWork & Bunker Labs provide ongoing business strategy support and mentorship, and select access to press and marketing opportunities, and introductions to potential investors and corporate partners.
- Citywide Networking & Events
- Veterans in Residence collaborate with local WeWork & Bunker Labs leaders to organize monthly professional and social events at WeWork, bringing together members of local veteran and business leaders in the communities.
- Local & National Community
- Veterans in Residence have full access to an alumni community of 500+ veteran and military family member CEOs , WeWork’s global community of 500,000+ members, and Bunker Labs’ national community of 10,000+ veteran entrepreneurs and business leaders.
17 Cities. One Tribe.
● Los Angeles ● San Francisco ● New York City ● Seattle ● Washington, DC ● Chicago ● Philadelphia ● Detroit ● Austin ● Denver ● Nashville ● Houston ● Minneapolis ● San Diego ● Boston ● Atlanta ● Raleigh-Durham
Veteran-Owned Business Sponsorship
WeWork is home to veteran-owned businesses around the world and we are proud to welcome more to join our community. US military veteran or US military veteran-owned companies with fewer than 10 employees will be eligible for partially sponsored space or a private office (up to 25% off) for their first 12 months as a WeWork member. This offer is available for new members only and some restrictions apply -- please contact your local WeWork to learn more.
veteran-owned businesses incubated across 15+ cities.
of veteran-owned businesses reported that Veterans in Residence has accelerated their company's growth.
people have attended Veterans in Residence events across the U.S. since 2017, where monthly events are open to WeWork members, veterans, and the broader local community.
Bunker Labs is a national nonprofit with chapters in 25+ cities, and provides educational programming, mentors, events, and thriving local networks to help veterans and military spouses thrive as entrepreneurs.
Learn more →