King George 20
Finding Coworking Space in Downtown Jerusalem
Steps away from Jerusalem’s Downtown Triangle business district, this shared office space puts your team in the center of the action. From private offices and shared desks to modern lounges and dedicated conference rooms, we built our two-floor King George location with productivity in mind. Here, teams from tech, law, and design enjoy an endless supply of micro-roasted coffee, a pet-friendly policy, and easy access to the bus and train via King George Street. Plus, nearby Machne Yehuda Market offers tons of tasty options for lunch, team outings, and client dinners. Why work anywhere else? WeWork King George has everything you need and then some. Schedule a tour today.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Unique to this Building
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.