27 E 28th St
Manhattan, New York CityAdresse
NoMad Office Space
Near the iconic Flatiron Building, this New York office space encompasses 10 floors of a 17-story building dating from the 1920s. It’s a sprawling space, but thoughtful design ensures that there are always some tucked away corners where you can concentrate on the project or comfortable common areas perfect for hosting that large-scale event. There’s a bike room for commuters and lots of eye-catching original art.
The types of businesses attracted to the space run the gamut from newly launched tech companies, fashion bloggers, architects, venture capitalists—you’ll find colleagues in just about every field within these walls. To get here, hop aboard the 4 or 6 line (they stop less than a block away) or the R, N, or Q lines (all two or three blocks from the front door). With a warm, welcoming environment, this coworking space is the perfect community to start or grow your business.
Hva vil det koste?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Honesty Market
- With a convenience store right in your space, you’ve always got snacks and drinks at hand for a quick fuel-up.
- Game Lounge
- Sometimes the only way to be productive is to take a break and let yourself play—whether it’s shuffleboard, chess, or pinball
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.