3537 36th St
Queens, New York CityAdresse
Studio Square Astoria Office Space
Our office space in Studio Square occupies four floors of an industrial-style building in a happening Queens neighborhood. There’s always something going down in this cool part of Astoria, usually revolving around fashion, food, film, or some combination of the three. The historic Kaufman Astoria Studios and the Museum of the Moving Image are just down the block. For dining, grab a quick bite from Il Bambino or another of the neighborhood’s stellar eateries. The N and Q trains stop along the elevated tracks at 36th Avenue, and E, M, and R trains at 36th Street. If you’re looking for a space where your team can truly settle in, head to WeWork Studio Square.
Hva vil det koste?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Why WeWork Studio Square for Astoria Office Space
Built in the 1900s, our building at WeWork Studio Square was originally used for large-scale events, including wedding receptions. Now, we’ve transformed the space into a shared workspace dream, filled with one-of-a-kind amenities, private offices, and plenty of perks. This space features a piano room and huge garage doors that roll up to give access to a sunny patio that overlooks the Beer Garden below. Between these amenities, the inspiring custom art throughout, and our vibrant community, there’s plenty to love. WeWork Studio Square leaves nothing to be desired.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.