11 Sanlitun Lu
North Taikoo Li, 11 Sanlitun Road, TWR N3 3/F - Chaoyang Beijing 100027
11 Sanlitun Lu
Finding North Taikoo Li Sanlitun Coworking Space
Whether your team is a creative agency, a lean startup, or an established corporation, WeWork’s North Taikoo Li Sanlitun workspace is the place to be. This location features two floors of beautifully designed lounges, private offices, and inviting conference rooms to accommodate all your business needs. A foliage-filled courtyard provides the perfect space to relax, meet with clients, or share a cup of coffee with new connections. Plus, plenty of public transportation within walking distance makes commuting simple, no matter where you’re coming from—or where you’re headed. Find yourself in the center of the action with our office space for rent on Taikoo Li Sanlitun.
Hva vil det koste?
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Coworking Space near Taikoo Li
Embodying the intersection of past and present, this inviting coworking space near Taikoo Li celebrates the neighborhood’s historic Hu-Tong housing blocks while embracing the contemporary designs of renowned architect Kengo Kuma. An expansive sunroof fills the space with natural light, and floor-to-ceiling windows provide energizing views of the surrounding area. With no shortage of nightlife, retail shopping, and fine dining to discover in the surrounding neighborhood, this sophisticated location holds inspiration around every corner. Whether you’re looking to launch your business or grow your existing team, book a tour to see what our serviced office near Yashow Market has to offer.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.