10 HaZerem St
Elevated Coworking in HaZerem
When you’re searching for Tel Aviv coworking space, nothing compares to WeWork’s offices on HaPelech Street. Here, teams from every industry enjoy five floors of private offices, shared desks, meeting rooms, and lounges. Commuting is stress-free with the HaHagana train station moments away and the 72, 1, and 40 bus routes within walking distance. Plus, there’s onsite bike storage for cyclists. Pasta Chef, Pane & Vino, and Trevi are neighborhood favorites when it comes to team lunches or client dinners—and they’re close by. For convenient coworking and inspiring surroundings, come to WeWork HaZerem.
- Bemanning på stedet
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Vårt renholdspersonale vedlikeholder fellesarealer, møterom og privatkontorer døgnet rundt.
- Disse lydtette alkovene er komfortable rom for private samtaler og videochat.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Koble deg på Ethernet-tilkoblingen eller sikret Wi-Fi, som inkluderer IT-støtte og funksjonalitet for gjesteregistrering.
- Mikrobrent kaffe
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Impact Labs
- Prototype your products in our dedicated maker space, which includes 3D printers, laser cutting machines, an IoT lab, and more.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork’s Unique Offices on HaPelech Street
Located near a former orchard, our designs at 7 HaPelech Street celebrate the famous Shamouti orange that once thrived here—and empower your team to prosper as well. With a rich variety of plants, bountiful art, and an expansive rooftop lounge, feeling connected with nature is an everyday occurrence. Does your team build physical products? You’re in luck—this building also features a one-of-a-kind maker space equipped with 3D printers, laser cutting machines, a wood and metal workshop, and more. Whatever your industry, our HaZerem office space will help you take your business to the next level. Join WeWork today to reap the benefits.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.