1430 Walnut Street Suite 200Philadelphia PA 19102
1430 Walnut Street Suite 200 Philadelphia PA 19102
View on map
Just blocks from City Hall, this Philadelphia office space occupies the top two floors of a gorgeous glass building that’s flooded with natural light. Park your ride in our bike room or challenge a colleague to a game of pool. There is a comfortable lounge, cozy common areas, and a spacious rooftop where you can get some work done or host an event while enjoying the views of Center City.
We are just minutes away from all forms of public transportation—including the Walnut-Locust subway station—making the building extremely accessible from anywhere in the city. Take a walk to nearby Rittenhouse Square, a tree-shaded space considered one of the finest public spaces in the country. With a central location and energetic atmosphere, WeWork Walnut Street is hard to beat.
- Weekly Events
- Networking, happy hours, classes & workshops - we have events all the time and space for you to host your own.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hard-wired (Ethernet) connections as well as access to Wi-Fi in all WeWork locations.
- Each WeWork floor has at least one multi-function copier/scanner/printer.
- Conference Rooms
- Each WeWork floor has conference rooms in a variety of sizes with audio-visual equipment to match any need.
- Spacious, Unique Common Areas
- Each WeWork has beautifully designed common areas for meeting and socializing with your fellow members.
- Cleaning Services
- Our team is cleaning around the clock to keep the location tidy and presentable for you and your guests.
- Private Phone Booths
- Phone, soundproof booths are available on all floors for private calls.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Onsite Staff
- We have onsite community managers and cleaning crew available from 9am-6pm, Monday through Friday.