Trova la tua tribù
Meet the Veterans in Residence and Veteran Leaders in the WeWork Community
See how WeWork’s Veterans Initiatives empower you to find your tribe and create your life’s work.
Find your Mission
Create Your Life's Work
WeWork Veterans in Residence Powered by Bunker Labs
WeWork Veterans in Residence, first incubated in Denver in the Summer of 2017 and launched nationally in 10 cities on Veterans Day 2017, is an initiative in partnership with Bunker Labs providing space, services, business mentorship, and community to help veteran and military family member entrepreneurs find their tribe and create their life’s work. WeWork Veterans in Residence powered by Bunker Labs, in its second national tribe and third overall, is now in 15 cities across the U.S. Veterans and military family members should apply to their nearest participating city (see map below). Applications have closed for our next national tribe, set to launch in March, 2019, and will re-open in the Fall of 2019.
- Fully Sponsored Workspace
- Veterans in Residence enjoy access to fully sponsored workspace for six months and the full WeWork member experience, from front-desk support to discounts on operational software in our Services Store.
- Spazi per veterani
- Veterans in Residence are granted access to uniquely designed lounge and meeting spaces for mentorship, networking, and special events.
- Community locale e globale
- Veterans in Residence also gain access to our digital Member Network, a global community of 400,000+ creators in 100+ cities, plus access to thousands of veteran entrepreneurs via our veteran partner communities.
- Eventi di community a livello cittadino
- Veterans in Residence collaborate with local leaders to organize monthly professional and social events at WeWork, bringing together members of local veteran and business communities.
15 CITIES. ONE TRIBE.
Veterans Hiring Initiative
Inspired. Entrepreneurial. Authentic. Tenacious. Grateful. Together. These are WeWork’s core values and what veteran leaders have in spades. Welcome home.
WeWork is proud to announce our commitment to hiring 1500 veterans over the next five years, and will support member companies in hiring veterans and military family members as well. Join Us.
Veteran-Owned Business Sponsorship
WeWork is home to veteran-owned businesses around the world and we want to welcome more to join our community. Any US military veteran or US military veteran-owned company with fewer than 10 employees will be eligible for partially sponsored space or a private office (up to 25% off) for their first 12 months as a WeWork member (offer available for new members only, some restrictions apply).
degli imprenditori veterani riferisce che durante il servizio attivo ha acquisito competenze direttamente pertinenti alla titolarità dell'impresa.
Più di 100.000
veterani in una community più ampia potrebbero essere raggiunti nei prossimi cinque anni attraverso gli eventi ospitati dal programma Veterans in Residence.
veteran and military family member entrepreneurs will be accepted into WeWork Veterans in Residence powered by Bunker Labs, and 1,500 veterans will join the WeWork team over the course of the next five years.
I nostri eroi prima di tutto
Elenco di nomi
Siamo orgogliosi di essere utili ai nostri veterani con Bunker Labs.
Bunker Labs offre programmi formativi, accesso alle risorse, e favorisce lo sviluppo di reti locali per consentire ai militari veterani e ai loro coniugi di avviare e far crescere le proprie attività.