Find Your Tribe
Meet the WeWork Veterans in Residence
Hear how WeWork’s Veterans in Residence program empowers you to find your tribe and create your life’s work.
After incubating the program in Denver, we’re expanding the Veterans in Residence program nationally to provide fully sponsored workspace to Veterans in Residence tribes of 10 veterans across 14 cities every six months. Veterans and military family members should apply to their nearest city. WeWork is also proud to announce our commitment to hiring 1500 veterans over the next five years, and will support member companies in hiring veterans as well. Additionally, any US military veteran or US military veteran-owned company with fewer than 10 employees will be eligible for partially sponsored space or a private office (up to 25% off) for their first 12 months as a WeWork member (offer available for new members only, some restrictions apply).
- Sponsored Workspace
- Veterans enjoy access to complimentary workspace for six months and the full WeWork member experience, from front-desk support to discounts on operational software in our Services Store.
- Veterans' Quarters
- Veterans are granted access to uniquely designed lounge and meeting spaces for mentorship, networking, and special events.
- Local & Global Community
- Veterans also gain access to our digital Member Network, a global community of 210,000+ professionals in 70+ cities, plus access to thousands of veteran entrepreneurs via our veteran partner communities.
- Citywide Community Events
- Veterans collaborate with local leaders to organize monthly professional and social events at WeWork, bringing together members of local veteran and business communities.
14 CITIES. ONE TRIBE.
of veteran entrepreneurs report having gained skills from their active duty service that are directly relevant to business ownership.
+ de 100 000
veterans in the broader community could be reached over the next five years through events hosted by Veterans in Residence cohort.
veterans will be accepted into the Veterans in Residence program throughout the course of the next five years.
Putting Our Heroes First
We're proud to serve our veterans with Bunker Labs.
Bunker Labs provides educational programming, access to resources, and a thriving local network to help military veterans and their spouses start and grow businesses.