200 South Orange Avenue Orlando, FL 32801
- Access to WeWork workspaces and conference rooms
- Preferred status on waiting lists
- Access to dozens of exclusive WeWork member benefits
- Access to over 210,000 other WeWork members and entrepreneurs
Finding Downtown Orlando Office Space in SunTrust Center
Growing your team in SunTrust Center puts you at the heart of Orlando’s business scene—and WeWork’s three-story office space has everything you need to thrive. Beautiful design features like custom artwork, expansive lounges, and a striking internal staircase keep your team inspired, while a selection of conference rooms and private offices help fuel focus. Commuting is simple with the trains at Church Street and parking nearby; onsite bike storage adds to the convenience. After work, catch a show at one of the area’s many theaters, explore the city’s famed foodie destinations, or head to Lake Eola Park for a breath of fresh air. Ideally located opposite City Hall and at the center of the CBD, our office space at 200 S Orange Ave sets you up for success in Orlando—and beyond. Schedule a visit today.
- Furnished with desks and chairs. Filing cabinets are also available depending on the country.
- Includes 12 credits to book conference rooms
- Post and package handling
- Furnished with a desk and chair. Filing cabinet is also available depending on the country.
- 5 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Post and package handling
- Guaranteed deskspace in the common area
- 2 credits per month to book conference rooms
- Mail and packaging (£50/month) is available depending on the country.
Location200 South Orange Avenue Orlando, FL 32801
Church Street Train Station (1 minute walk)
Easy access from I-4
With years of operational expertise and service-focused backgrounds, our workplace team is here 9a.m.-5p.m., Mon-Fri, to provide everything you need to keep your office running smoothly.
Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
These semi-private alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries on every floor for conducting private calls and video chats.
Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V equipment and unexpected details such as customised wallpaper and marble tables.
Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies and a paper shredder.
Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
Professional & social events
From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
Unique common areas
The heart and soul of our locations, these lounges are living room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.