Find NYC Event Space
Why Host Your NYC Event at WeWork?
Venues for Any NYC Event
Our selection of event spaces in NYC suit all sorts of occasions.
- The Times Square Rooftop at 1460 Broadway, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10036
- Steps from the Theater District, this conveniently located, energetic venue is best suited for events that might benefit from a wraparound outdoor terrace with a spectacular view. Includes a PA system, two wireless microphones, outdoor speakers, A/V projector, and the ability to record or stream your event. Fits 125-150 people.
- The Bryant Park Ballroom at 54 W 40th St, New York, NY 10018
- Overlooking Bryant Park with a distinctly historic charm and an unforgettable spiral staircase, this event space is perfect for dinners, presentations, lectures, conferences, small fashion shows, and parties. Includes private bathrooms, a kitchen, bar, projector, and screen. Fits 100–135 people.
- The Lounge at SoHo at 173 Lafayette St, New York, NY 10013
- Exposed brick walls, warm hardwood flooring, and 16’ floor-to-ceiling windows make this one of the neighbourhood's most memorable spots—great for offsite meetings and presentations. Includes an A/V projector, a screen, four wireless microphones, and an internal conference room. Fits 75-100 people.
- The Workshop at W 57th at 142 W 57th St, New York, NY 10019
- Situated blocks from Central Park, Bergdorf Goodman, and The Plaza, this classic spot works well for offsite meetings, presentations, training sessions, and intimate networking events. The room can even be rearranged however you like. Includes a dedicated onsite manager, an A/V projector, and screen. Fits 25-60 people.
- Rise By We Wellness Club at 85 Broad Street, Lower Level, New York, NY 10004
- A short walk from Battery Park, this is WeWork’s vision for the ultimate wellness club—perfect for off-site team building, intimate networking events, and immersive marketing experiences. Features three boutique yoga, boxing, and conditioning studios, high-performance turf, and a superspa with mineral pool, sauna, steam room, massage treatment room, and café. Fits 25–75 people.
How Do You Host?
You don’t need to be a WeWork member to host your event with us. Just let us know your needs and our Private Events team will help get you started.
From drawing up floor plans to sourcing vendors, procuring AV to coordinating with presenters, we handle the preliminaries.