Watergate Office Tower
1900 Powell Street Emeryville CA 94608
Watergate Office Tower
Emeryville , SF Bay AreaAddress
Finding Coworking Space in Watergate Office Tower
Elevate your business in the Bay Area with WeWork’s shared office space in Emeryville. Occupying two floors of a 12-story building, this location gives your team access to beautiful common areas, sleek private offices, and intelligently designed conference rooms, all built around brilliant views of the Golden Gate Bridge. Easy access to the freeway, onsite parking, and a free shuttle from the MacArthur BART station makes the commute a breeze no matter where you’re coming from—or where you’re headed. After work, a diverse mix of restaurants nearby make it easy to entertain clients or celebrate team wins. You’ll have everything you need to grow your business at our coworking space in Watergate Office Tower. Schedule your visit today.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.