Coworking Space in Denver
, Denver Address
Located just steps away from Union Station, this Denver office space in the newly built Triangle Building puts the entire city within easy reach—light rail, trains, and buses, as well as quick access to Denver International Airport. There’s also plenty of onsite parking for members and guests. The coworking space attracts innovative entrepreneurs from a range of industries, whether they need a single desk or an entire floor. There’s a wide selection of eateries in the area, so there’s always somewhere to impress clients or celebrate a big win with the team. WeWork Union Station is the right choice when you’re looking for a convenient location and tons of invaluable amenities.
What will it cost?
1550 Wewatta St Denver CO 80202
- Union Station: A, B, C, D, E, F, H, W
- On-site parking ($12/hour or $250/month)
- Speer Blvd, I25
- Union Station
- Storage available
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
LoDo Serviced Office Near Union Station
At WeWork Union Station, we wanted to reflect the city’s chill attitudes, outdoor inspirations, and love of community. You’ll find all that, plus a ton of amenities and services in our LoDo shared office. The ski lodge-inspired design adds to the friendly vibe, as does the fact that lots of members bring their dogs to work. Our main common space, inspired by German beer gardens, is made to feel like an inviting and warm retreat from the crisp outdoors. Fruit water, printing, high-speed internet—we’ve got all the workspace essentials. But we go even further, raising the bar with custom murals, a community bar, and a gorgeous internal connecting stair that promotes exploration and collaboration. Join WeWork Union Station and your team will thank you.
Events at Triangle Building
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Transform Yoga Class at Kimpton Hotel BornNovember 28th, 6:00PM - 7:00PM
- Opportunity Coalition Happy HourOctober 11th, 5:00PM - 7:00PM
- Product Management for AI in the Automated EconomySeptember 28th, 2:00PM - 3:30PM
- Denver Startup Week: Rumors of Our Death are Greatly ExaggeratedSeptember 27th,12:00PM - 1:30PM
- Denver Startup Week: Scaling a Startup and Worried About your Culture? Here's what to Look Forward to and what to Fear!September 26th,10:00AM - 11:30AM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.