Finding Office Space in The RailYard, Charlotte
The RailYard Southend
, Charlotte Address
WeWork’s coworking space at The RailYard puts you at the heart of Charlotte’s business sector. Two floors of this eight-story building are dedicated to WeWork, boasting bright and airy lounges, art-filled conference rooms, and sleek private offices. Beautiful design and custom art pay homage to Charlotte’s rail history; all-inclusive amenities keep your team moving forward. Plus, commuting is simple with Bland Street Station a block away, and the city center within walking distance. Professionals in technology, business services, design, and the arts descend upon The RailYard daily—and WeWork’s office space helps them grow and thrive. Schedule a visit today.
1414 S Tryon Street Charlotte NC 28203
- 501 at Bland St Station (1 block away)
- Park Avenue Parking Garage (3 blocks away)
- Highway 227 (1 mile away)
- 16 at Tryon St & Bland St (3 blocks away)
- B-Cycle at Camden Rd (4 blocks away)
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.