Finding Wangfujing Street Coworking Space
, Beijing Address
WeWork’s Wangfujing Street serviced office puts you at the center of the city’s leading culture and business districts—and that’s only the beginning. Our four-story space within the bustling Taohui Xintian shopping mall is designed to increase productivity for you and your team. Members here enjoy beautiful common areas, unique meeting rooms, private offices, and an event space for hosting seminars or networking events. Commuting to the office is simple with Subway lines 1 and 5 just around the corner. There are also a variety of dining options nearby, perfect for celebrating team wins or meeting with future business partners. Discover your team’s true potential at our Wangfujing Street serviced space in the heart of Beijing’s business district.
What will it cost?
7F Taohui Xintian, 219 Wangfujing Ave. Dongcheng District Beijing 100006
- Subway Line 1 at Wangfujing Station, Exit C | Subway Line 5 at Dengshikou Station, Exit A
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.