Palmas Hills 1
Look to Paseo Interlomas for a Stunning Coworking Office Space
If you want a coworking office space in a quiet neighbourhood with a laid-back vibe, Paseo Interlomas is the perfect place to look. Easy to reach via Vialidad de la Barranca, but away from Mexico City’s traffic, this WeWork location occupies six floors in a half-moon shaped tower. Need a quick parking spot for that morning meeting? At Palmas Hills you can drive straight in with onsite parking, or store your bike in our cycle storage. For drinking and dining options, the building is right next to upmarket restaurants, spots where top execs regularly meet over cocktails. The community of ambitious entrepreneurs and family-owned businesses create a dynamic but supportive ambience, perfect for launching innovations. Moreover, this WeWork location can adapt to your company’s needs, be it a single desk or an entire floor for growing your team.
What will it cost?
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
Interlomas Shared Office Space
This high-rise enjoys spectacular views over Mexico City, both from its indoor lounges and its outdoor terrace. Designed with different work styles in mind, teams can move between private offices, the common areas, and the outdoor space. Here, custom art promotes creativity and sets the perfect backdrop for team collaboration. Whether you want to receive 30 guests in our event space, or just one client in a quiet meeting room, here you can reserve the room size you need. Ready to show the world where your business is headed? Get in touch today and see the space at Palmas Hills 1 for yourself.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Brainstorming Room
- Get the ideas flowing in a space designed for spitballing, thanks to writeable walls and standup-friendly furniture.
- Event Space
- With a projector, sound system, and lighting controls, lounges are easily converted for members’ meetups.
- Outdoor Space
- From balconies to rooftops, our al fresco spaces offer landscaped environments for coffee, yoga, lunch, or one-on-ones.
- Life’s too short to circle the block looking for a spot. Commute like a pro thanks to a vehicular home-away-from-home.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.