San Francisco, SF Bay AreaAddress
Shared office space on market st
In a burgeoning neighborhood that attracts some of the world’s top tech companies, our San Francisco office space connects you to the pulse of the city. This coworking space’s 12 levels feature exposed brick walls, lots of natural wood, and expansive common areas where it’s easy to collaborate with your team or meet with clients.
The friendly community here—many people bring their dogs to work—has a strong mix of small startups and large companies. Enjoy views all the way to the iconic Ferry Building in the Embarcadero. Buses and streetcars run along Market Street, and the Powell Street BART station is a few blocks away. The building is close to the bustling establishments around Union Square, where many members enjoy everything from team lunches to drinks with colleagues. You’ll definitely be inspired by WeWork Mid-Market’s great location, quick access to transportation, and energetic community.
What will it cost?
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
Unique to this Building
- Wellness Room
- Whether you’re a nursing mother, need to pray, or looking to meditate, you can rely on this lockable, serene room.
- Bike Storage
- Rows of hooks and racks keep your prized velo safe on the premises, just pop a wheelie into your spot.
- Dog Friendly
- Get your best work done with your furry, four-legged colleague by your side? Pups are welcome here.
Here to help
SF Bay Area
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.