Finding Florida Ave Office Space
Downtown DC, Washington, D.C. Address
WeWork Manhattan Laundry occupies over four floors of a handsome building on Florida Ave, featuring the very popular La Colombe Coffee and a beer garden on the ground floor. The location attracts all sorts of businesses, from creative firms to tech startups to nonprofit organizations. Chock-full of bars and restaurants, the neighborhood doubles as one of DC’s most well-traveled nightlife destinations. Take our advice and grab a wood-fired pizza for your team at Matchbox, or plan a stroll through Meridian Hill Park, a 12-acre urban preserve with babbling fountains surrounded by lush greenery. A few blocks south is the U Street/Cardozo Metro station, a stop on both the Yellow and Green lines. Move your team into one of DC’s most bustling neighborhoods at WeWork Manhattan Laundry.
What will it cost?
1342 Florida Ave NW Washington DC 20009
- U Street/Cardozo: Green and Yellow train lines
- Some street parking is available; Holders of 'Zone 1' parking permits can park there for free
- 14th St
- 52, 53, and 54 bus lines stop on 14th Street just around the corner from the building
- Storage available
- Professional & Social EventsFrom workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Cleaning ServicesAround the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- High Speed InternetHook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Onsite StaffOur team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Unique Common AreasThe heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
- Phone BoothsThese soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Conference RoomsDedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Micro-Roasted CoffeeStay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- PrintingEvery floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- Fruit WaterRefreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
WeWork Manhattan Laundry’s Unique Design
In a once-abandoned factory building, WeWork Manhattan Laundry features an industrial vibe accented by brick walls, wide windows, and soaring ceilings. Like a dive music spot or local coffee shop, our lounges transform shared open spaces into friendly go-to spots for DC’s professional community. Here, hand-painted murals and neon art reference the rich Go-Go music history of the Shaw district. Manhattan Laundry includes every workspace necessity like printing, conference rooms, and high-speed internet, but a refreshing view from our green wall skybridge definitely adds a unique touch. Get comfortable at WeWork Manhattan Laundry.
Events at Manhattan Laundry
Whether you’re seeking knowledge, inspiration, or just a good time, there’s always something worthwhile happening here. Check out our latest events:
- Pineapple Run SeriesOctober 4th, 6:30PM - 8:00PM
- PRAKTIKA Energizing Flow YogaJuly 13th,12:00PM - 1:00PM
- PRAKTIKA Assisted Stretching & Self Myofascial ReleaseJuly 12th, 4:30PM - 5:30PM
- PRAKTIKA Energizing Flow & MeditationJuly 10th, 7:30AM - 8:30AM
- PRAKTIKA Restorative Flow YogaJuly 9th, 4:30PM - 5:30PM
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.