100 W Broadway Long Beach CA 90802
View on map
Coworking & Private Offices in Long Beach, CA
With six million yearly visitors, Long Beach is one of the coolest emerging waterfront cities between San Francisco and San Diego. In the center of all of the action sits WeWork’s Long Beach office space. The area’s creative, breezy energy is palpable in our coworking and private offices, with unique features like an outdoor patio and woven string-art installation.
Bikes, canals, gardens, farmers markets, art walks, and music festivals give Long Beach its signature relaxed character, while direct train access to Downtown Los Angeles via the Metro Blue Line makes this location super convenient. Join us at WeWork Long Beach for workspace fit for life on the coast.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
Here to help
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.