398 Huo Shan Lu Yangpu District Shanghai 20000
WeWork’s Unique Coworking Space in 398 Hou Shan Lu
On the bustling borderline between Yangpu and Hongkou, WeWork’s coworking space in 398 Hou Shan Lu puts you in an ideal setting for success. We’ve transformed three floors of this modern high-rise to include sleek private offices, bright and airy lounges, and art-filled conference rooms for growing teams. Easy access to the Metro Line 4 at Dalian Lu makes commuting a breeze no matter where you’re coming from, and all-inclusive amenities help keep you up-and-running once you’ve arrived. Plus, networking comes naturally here, with professionals in finance, technology, and the arts sharing the space. Ready to jumpstart the next chapter of your business? Join WeWork’s shared office space in Yangpu today.
What will it cost?
- Onsite Staff
- Our team is here for you throughout the workweek, from front-desk service to personalized support.
- Cleaning Services
- Around the clock, our cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths
- These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Fruit Water
- Refreshing fruit water to keep you and your guests hydrated throughout the day.
- Conference Rooms
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Every floor has its own space stocked with a business-class printer, office supplies, and paper shredder.
- High Speed Internet
- Hook yourself up to hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi, including IT support and guest log-in functionality.
- Micro-Roasted Coffee
- Stay caffeinated throughout the day with an infinite stream of freshly roasted coffee.
- Professional & Social Events
- From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, our programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
- Unique Common Areas
- The heart-and-soul of our locations, these lounges are living-room-style spaces designed for creativity, comfort, and productivity.
The community management team adds a personal, professional touch to each WeWork building and is committed to empowering members in every possible way.